Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Running towards the Son


Perfect running weather today.  63 degrees and no wind.  This was the view as I ran along the Ohio River this afternoon.  Easy relaxed run today as I ran towards the sun.  I had my cross around my neck and christian music playing from my phone.  I was reminded how lucky I am to have Jesus in my life.  One of the songs I was listening to today was Every Good Thing by The Afters.  It is a praise song that gives thanks to God.  The chorus goes "Your the reason for every good thing, every heart beat, every time we get to breath".  I often know I am not thankful enough for what God has done in my life, but what if I were thankful for every time I get to breath?  Wow, that would be a powerful statement.  I do want to thank God for being in his presence today as I ran.

* Running tip - To prevent injury try stretching or Yoga 2-3 times per week.  15-20 minutes each time will make you more flexible and more resistant to injury.  It may even make you faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment