Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Running Plus 1 in the Rain

Just three days ago I posted a picture of the sunset on the Ohio River.  It was a beautiful Orange sunset in a bright blue sky.  Oh how things can change.  This morning at eight o'clock the temperature was 56 degrees and it was a steady rain.  There was no sun insight.  My decision was to put on a long sleeve dry fit shirt and my hat and hit the pavement.  The rain was steady but I was determined to get my miles in.  As I wrote about yesterday when rain comes into our lives we need to take God with us.  If we are determined to see it through God will show us the way.  As I ran today I saw a tree that had fallen during the night and in a construction zone I moved a barrel that was in the middle of the road.  The pavement was wet and there was no relief from the driving rain, but I still had a good run with the Lord.  I was able to pray and be open to God.  When we have rain in the race of life we need to run plus 1 and that one should be Jesus.  In life we can become stronger when we rely upon the lord when things get rough.

Talk to you later and keep Running with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment