Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Running in the Dark

No pictures from today.  I started in the dark and ended in the dark.  I do have a picture from 5 days ago.

Today was a very nice run though.  61 degrees and no wind.  It was very quiet on the road. 

When I went to bed last night I was working on my bible study for the week.  It wasn't coming very easy.  I was having a hard time understanding the lesson.  I left most of the questions blank.  This morning while running the answers seemed to just come to me.  The questions were very personal and hit home.  I think being in the relaxed mood that running brings to me allowed my mind to find the answer and the meaning of the lesson.  I was very thankful for my run today and what Jesus has done for me.

Talk to you later and keep Running with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment