Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Amazing Grace

Today I left the house as the sun was coming up.  My run today was a negative split 6 miles.  Each mile I try to run faster then the last.  The first part of my run was easy so I had a chance to think about my run the day before.  Yesterday I ran with my daughter Grace.  That lead me to think about Gods grace.  He you ever been given a gift that you didn't expect or didn't deserve?  Think about how that made you feel.  It is a great feeling to have someone care about you enough to give you something that they didn't have to.  This is what God did for us.  He Gave us his Son Jesus Christ out of love.  He didn't have to give us that gift and we definitely didn't deserve it.

Today as I ran I thanked God for his never ending Grace.

* Running tip - Always tie your shoe in a double knot.  Sounds basic but who wants to stop and tie your shoe during a run.


No comments:

Post a Comment