Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

I Love Running

I love running.  I love using my body the way God intended.  Today I was on a gravel trail for part of my run. It was desolate.  No people, cars, concrete, or homes.  I turned my music off and just took in my surroundings.  I could hear my feet hit the ground and my lungs inhaling oxygen.  When I stopped to take a few pictures my heart was pounding in my chest.  It was a good weekend for running.  Saturday morning started with the sunrise.

Today's run was at sunset.

God has made us and he has made us to do great things.  That doesn't mean we are all going to do something that is known around the world.  I think great things start with being a great Christian and being a great husband, wife, father, mother, son or daughter.  Being great starts with being a great person to those around us every day.

Talk to you later and keep Running with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment