Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Running is Beautiful

Wonderful run today.  I had the opportunity to run this evening along the Ohio River.  It was a bit warm but beautiful clear skies.  Today was an easy run.  I had no burdens that I took with me on the run.  I had a sense of freedom.  I couldn't help but notice how beautiful God's world is.  Sometimes we get overloaded by images on TV or in the media.  We only see the negative in our lives.  But if we open our eyes and see the world around us we will know that it is a wonderful life we live.  This is where my run started and ended.
 
It will be interesting to see how the green color changes over the next 4-6 weeks.  Maybe I can have a comparison picture in a month when the color is filled with reds, oranges and yellows.
 
One of my favorite songs right now is "Every Good Thing" by The Afters.  I heard it several times while I was running.  One of the lines in the song sings "I don't want to miss or take for granted it's a beautiful life we live".  That is so right.  I want to live my life to the fullest and I can do that if I seek Jesus.  The beauty of the day continued as the pictures show below.
 
Sunset on the Ohio River
 
God can show us the beauty in life if we keep running with him.
 
Talk to you later and keep Running with God



No comments:

Post a Comment