Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Running in the Light

Nice and cool this morning.  Yes!  I think it was 57 degrees at the start and 64 at the finish.  Nice running weather.  Bright sunshine and blue skies.  Thanks to the sun I had a running buddy today.



Great analogy today with my shadow.  Since I was in the light my shadow followed me throughout my run.  My shadow was always there.  Sometimes it was in front of me and other times it was behind me but it never left.  If I was running in the darkness I wouldn't have had my shadow.  This is much like when we take Jesus into our lives.  When we do this we are coming out of the darkness and into the light of Jesus.  Instead of having a shadow with us we have God with us.  So I choose to run in the light.

Talk to you later and keep Running with God.


No comments:

Post a Comment