Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Running down a new road

God has provided another great day for running. 51 degrees and beautiful. I wore running pants for the first time this season.

 Last Sunday at church our pastor talked about heroes from the bible. He made a point that God's heroes were not afraid to step into uncharted waters. Following that lead today I ran down a road I had never ran down before. I was treated to this view. In the picture you can see the reflection of the morning sun.


 That was nice but this week I had other uncharted water that I stepped into. Turning to my wife and friends was something I had not done in the past. I was rewarded with peace after doing what I knew God was directing me.  When we go where God directs us and visit uncharted waters we will get the reflection of the Son.

Talk to you later and keep running with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment