Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Running with Peace on Earth


I have been on the treadmill too many times this past week.  It was nice getting outside.  45 degrees and cloudy this morning.  I was able to run through Friedman's Park.  I haven't been here since the snow storm two weeks ago.
Today December 22 2013
2 weeks earlier December 6 2013
It was so peaceful today.  It was very quiet and I was all alone. During the Christmas season we see the words Peace on Earth written on postcards and in decorations.  Today as I thought about the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ, I was able to experience this peace.  Jesus can give us Peace on Earth everyday of the year if we will let him into our hearts and allow him to guide our lives.

Run Your Race
Hebrews 12:1  









No comments:

Post a Comment