Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Running in God's Winter Wonderland - Crazy

We must be crazy running outside today.  It was 13 degrees with a windchill of 1 degree as we left the house at 9:00 am.
Crazy Runners
The more time I spend outdoors the more I am amazed at how beautiful God's world is.  I love the beach but there is something about a snowscape in the winter that takes my breath away.
Rolling Hills 
Today instead of listening to Christian music I listened to my tropical playlist.  It is a mixture of Reggae, Bob and Ziggy Marley, Jack Johnson and Kenny Chesney.  As I took the picture above the song Paradise by Coldplay was on.  I do think this is paradise.

Do you recognize these locations?
 

Here they are just 3 months ago.

I have to give thanks to God for letting me run in such beauty.

Run Your Race
Hebrews 12:1





No comments:

Post a Comment