Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Running on Stable Ground

Yesterday was the first day in over a week that I have been able to run on pavement.  Last week I had two days of running in the snow, which I love.  Due to timing and roads being icy I had been relegated to the treadmill a few times.  I was able to run in the evening so I have some beautiful sunset pictures.

I like google's autoawesome

Most of the roads were clear but there were some areas that I had to be careful where I was running.  There were some areas of roads that still had been covered completely with ice.  At times I had to slow down so that I didn't slip.  When I run with God in my life I don't have to worry about my footing because he provides me with a clear path.  I am not going to fall if I keep going where he directs me.  One of the song today that I was listening to was Chris Tomlin's "I Will Follow".  In the song he says "all your ways are good, all your ways are sure."  I know when I am running with God he will provide a sure way.

No comments:

Post a Comment