Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Running With Clarity

I had a long run yesterday.  I left the house at 10:00 and didn't get back until 12:30.  It was 35 degrees with light rain at the start and then overcast the entire run.  No sunshine today.  Visibility was minimal as you can tell from these pictures.


The roads were completely clear and there was minimal traffic so I was able to have a great run.  As he frequently is God was with me during my run.   He made me aware that when I am running with the world that sometimes my visibility my be obscured but if I run with him I will have clarity. I know what is right and what is wrong but if I let the things of the world be in front of me it may blur the lines between the two.  Hebrews 12:1-2 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witness, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles .  And let us run with perseverance the race maked out for us. 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus...  Run with clarity by throwing off everything that hinders you.

No comments:

Post a Comment