Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Running in God's Beautiful Wilderness

I had the opportunity to run in the Great Smokey Mountain National Park on the 28th.  I ran on the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail.  It is a one lane road that is closed during the winter.  Being that it is closed to cars it makes for a quiet run in the woods.

While I was running I had views of many creeks and cascades.  This reminded me of God's gift of Jesus and how Jesus is the Living Water.


As I ran I was reminded of God's great beauty.  I love the world he has made for us. 

 In some places there were still some snow on the ground from a few weeks ago.

I didn't see any people during my run and I liked that.  I did see these residence of the Great Smoky Mountains


I have to thank God for letting me run and allowing me the opportunity to run in his wilderness.

Run Your Race
Hebrews 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment