Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Stay Tuned In

Early morning run today.  No sunshine just darkness.  I spent some time praying this morning during my run and felt God's closeness but at other times my mind drifted.  This happens to me sometimes when I am running and praying.  I seem to have a problem with my radio dial.  It wants to skip around at times.  When I leave the house each morning I have a choice to make if I am going to listen to music or not.  Most of the time I do.  Then the choice is what type of music will I be running with.   I have some secular music on my Iphone and some of it is very up beat and good for running but If I want to be running with God I need to tune into my faith playlist.  If you want to have a closeness with God find a time each day that you can set your radio dial to him.

Run Your Race
Hebrews 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment