Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Persaverance

After having some of the best running months of my life I am now injured. I think on one of my runs in the Great Smokey Mountains I pulled to many hills.  I actually cut my run short because of discomfort but I guess it wasn't soon enough.  The problem was the hills.  I had not been doing any hill training and one certain run was probably the hilliest run I have ever had.  So as I type now I haven't ran in the last 5 days.  I was in training for a race in April so this may be a bit of a set back.  The thing that I really miss is my time with God.  The blessing of running and being in communion with God has become a special treat in my life. I will be resting the rest of this week and looking forward to the next time I get to Run with God.

Run Your Race
Hebrews 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment