Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

How to Run with God

If you look you can still see ice on the lake.
It was a beautiful day to be outside today. I just wish it was a little bit warmer.  42 degrees and 15 mile per hour wind makes for some less than ideal biking.  I biked about 8 miles and then walk/ran 2 miles.  I had a little discomfort so I may take tomorrow off and see how things feel on Tuesday.  

Church today was about worship.  Our Pastor spoke about ways that we worship God.  I quickly thought about my running and how I interact with God.  Often I will just start running and listening to my christian music.  Sometimes I will have some organization in my prayer and use the A.C.T.S. prayer model.  I would tell you what that means but I think there are some others out there that have a great explanation of this prayer model.  Click here to read from the Billy Graham website to get a great explanation.

Run Your Race
Hebrews 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment