Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Running Towards a Strong Tower

Yesterday was a perfect day for a long run.  It was 65 degrees and no wind.  This was my view at the start of my run.

I know it doesn't look like a picture but this is a picture of the sky.  It was a perfect blessing from God after a long winter.  My playlist started with a song by Kutless titled Strong Tower.  During my run I thought about what I was running toward.  Am I running towards God or am I running towards material gains that wont last.  Proverbs 18:10 says The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.  I want to remember what I am running towards and that the Lord is a strong tower.  I want God to be blessed by my running.

I also took a picture at the end of my run.

Again the picture was of a perfect blue sky.

Run Your Race
Hebrews 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment